Who we are
Our website address is:
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
TERMS AND CONDITION:
By accessing the Hostz.ga , you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any services or related features or purchase any of our product, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card or bank account charged.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, or guidelines, in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Terms of Payment
The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods pursuant to the various payment methods set out in Hostz.ga’s website. The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment, as contained in Hostz.ga’s website, shall be applicable to the Contract.
In addition to any additional terms contained in Hostz.ga’s website, the following terms shall also apply to the following types of payment:
Credit Card payment option is available for all Buyers. Hostz.ga accepts all Visa and MasterCards, both Credit and Debit, and is 3D Secure (Verified by Visa, and MasterCard Secure) enabled. All your credit card information are protected by means of industry- leading encryption standards.
Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issues card due to Foreign Exchange.
Hostz.ga accepts all Malaysian Visa and MasterCard debit cards where subject to bank availability. All debit card numbers shall be protected by means of industry-leading encryption standards.
- By choosing this payment method, the Buyer shall transfer the payment for the Goods to a Hostz.ga’s account for the total amount of the Buyer’s purchase (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). The transaction must be payable in Ringgit Malaysia. Hostz.ga, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
- For the time being, Hostz.ga accepts online bank transfers.
Cash On Delivery
Cash on Delivery (Pay cash upon delivery) is available upon specific area of Peninsular of Malaysia and shall be clarify upon check out. Hostz.ga reserves the right to schedule the delivery time.
Buyer shall agree to pay 10% -15%of deposit payment on each of buyer selected merchandise. The amount of the deposit shall be base on the stated selling price of the goods. Cash on Delivery will be proceed upon receiving buyer’s deposit payment.
The Goods will only be handed over to the Buyer upon balance payment in cash by the Buyer.
If the Buyer fails to make any payment pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment method elected, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Hostz.ga, Hostz.ga shall be entitled to:
Cancel the Contract or suspend deliveries of the Goods until payment is made in full
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address specified by the Buyer in its order.
Hostz.ga has the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of its obligations for the sale/delivery of the Goods to any other party as it may from time to time decide without giving notice of the same to the Buyer.
Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. The time for delivery/performance shall not be of the essence, and Hostz.ga shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or performance howsoever caused.
If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Buyer’s reasonable control or by reason of Hostz.ga’s fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Hostz.ga, Hostz.ga may:
- a) sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to the Buyer for the excess over the price under the Contract provided the price has been paid in cleared funds in full or charge the Buyer for any shortfall below the price under the Contract; or
- b) terminate the Contract and claim damages.
Risk and property of the Goods
Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery or if the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when 247 Time Attack has tendered delivery of the Goods.
Warranties and Remedies
- Hostz.ga shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from unsuitable or improper use, defective installation or commissioning by the Buyer or third parties, fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, defective or negligent handling, improper maintenance, excessive load, unsuitable operating materials and replacement materials, poor work, unsuitable foundation, chemical, electro-technical/electronic or electric influences, failure to follow Hostz.ga’s instructions (whether oral or in writing) misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without Hostz.ga’s approval.
- Hostz.ga is not liable for any loss damage or liability of any kind suffered by any third party directly or indirectly caused by repairs or remedial work carried out without Hostz.ga’s prior written approval and the Buyer shall indemnify Hostz.ga against each loss liability and cost arising out of such claims.
- Hostz.ga shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty condition or guarantee) if the total price for the Goods has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
- Hostz.ga shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any defect in the Goods arising after the expiry of the Warranty Period.
Any claim by the Buyer which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specification shall be notified to Hostz.ga within three working days from the date of receipt of the Goods or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure. During use, the Goods shall be monitored constantly with regard to safety and defects. If there are even slight reservations concerning the suitability for use or the slightest reservations concerning safety, the Goods must not be used. Hostz.ga shall be given written notification immediately, specifying the reservations or the defect. However in no event shall the Buyer be entitled to reject the Goods on the basis of any defect or failure, except where the failure is such that the Goods delivered are of a fundamentally different nature than those which Hostz.ga had contracted to deliver.
If the Buyer does not give due notification to Hostz.ga in accordance with the condition mentioned above Hostz.ga shall have no liability for any defect or failure or for any consequences resulting therefrom. Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet a specification is notified to Hostz.ga in accordance with the condition mentioned above, the non-conforming Goods (or part thereof) will be repaired or replaced free of charge as originally ordered.
Hostz.ga shall not be liable to the Buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of Hostz.ga’s obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Hostz.ga’s reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond Hostz.ga’s reasonable control:
- Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- acts of restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
- import or export regulations or embargoes;
- interruption of traffic, strikes, lock-outs, other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Hostz.ga or of a third party);
- interruption of production or operation, difficulties in obtaining raw materials labour fuel parts or machinery;
- power failure or breakdown in machinery.
Upon the happening of any one of the events set out in as mentioned above, Hostz.ga may at its option:-
- fully or partially suspend delivery/performance while such event or circumstances continues;
- terminate any Contract so affected with immediate effect by written notice to the Buyer and Hostz.ga shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer as a result thereof.
On or at any time after the occurrence of any of the events in condition mentioned above Hostz.ga may stop any Goods in transit, suspend further deliveries to the Buyer and exercise its rights under mentioned above and/or terminate the Contract with the Buyer with immediate effect by written notice to the Buyer.
The events are:-
- the Buyer being in breach of an obligation under the Contract;
- the Buyer passing a resolution for its winding up or a court of competent jurisdiction making an order for the Buyer’s winding up or dissolution;
- the making of an administration order in relation to the Buyer or the appointment of a receiver over or an encumbrance taking possession of or selling any of the Buyer’s assets;
- the Buyer making an arrangement or composition with its creditors generally or applying to a Court of competent jurisdiction for protection from its creditors.